1. Do you really need to know everything they are doing, all the time? And if they neglect to tell you something insignificant do you really have to get mad about it?
2. Is it really necessary that you be with them at all times even when they wanna hang out with their friends and do their own thing?
And 3. Do you really need to get a play by play of everything that was said and done when they went out without you?
4. Is it really necessary to be informed of everyone who adds them on facebook?
5. Is it imperative that you have every password to every account of theirs, including their phone?
6. I have no six. There is no six for you!!!!!
These things should not be priorities. Especially number 6. Not saying that I don't openly give my password to my fiancé to unlock it, when he is near my phone and I get a text, but being comfortable and f*cking lazy enough to share something with someone who trusts you, is not the same thing as someone demanding a password cause they DONT trust you.
Wouldn't it be nice to just not have to worry who they are talking to, and what are doing, etc.
IT IS BEYOND NICE! It's a blessing!
Like holy water, releasing all the demons from your soul.
Like I said these are my thoughts and opinions. I'm not always right but I'm not always wrong. I see a lot of relationship stuff on social media that makes me cringe more than cleaning out a tracheostomy (that's pretty bad). I felt like sharing some food for thought.. so take what you'd like, and leave the rest. :)